On Friday, June 7, 2019, 12:00 p.m. (noon), sealed bids were opened in response to Lane ESD's Invitation to Bid P20002-1004-19. The winning vendor, with the lowest bid, was identified as Bridgeway Contracting LLC. Results are as follows:
|Vendor||Base Bid||Landscaping||Total Bid|
|Bridgeway Contracting, LLC||$146,760||$38,240||$185,000|
Lane Education Service District is seeking a qualified contractor to rebuild and renovate a small courtyard located in the center of Lane ESD's Main Campus. The courtyard is currently in poor condition due to failed glazing and rot on the exterior side of the supporting glulam columns.
An optional, alternative bid should be submitted for the specified landscaping installation.
IMPORTANT: Lane ESD is requesting the project commence after July 1st, 2019 to avoid disruption to scheduled events. The project will need to be substantially completed by August 2nd, 2019.
See the attached specifications by Branch Engineering for a broader overview of this project.
- ITB (Invitation to Bid)
- Exhibit 1 - Pricing Submittal Form (must be completed)
- Exhibit 2 - Bid Security Form (must be completed)
- Exhibit 3 - Performance Bond Form (must be completed)
- Exhibit 4 - Payment Bond Form (must be completed)
- Exhibit 5 - Sample Public Improvement Contract (for reference only)
- Exhibit 6 - General Conditions for Public Improvement Contracts (for reference only)
- Attachment A - Specifications
- Attachment B - Bid Drawings
- Attachment C - Landscape Drawings