A-Z Quick Pick
- Advanced IP Scanner
- Advanced Port Scanner
- Colasoft MAC Scanner
- CoreFTP Lite
- CutePDF Writer
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Foundstone SuperScan
- Gadwin PrintScreen
- Getif 2.2
- Kiwi Syslog Daemon
- Pandora Recovery
- SNMP Trap Watcher
- Solarwinds Advanced Subnet Calculator
- TCP Optimizer
- Undelete Plus
- Whois View
Technology Tools & Resources
IP Subnet Calculator
- Solarwinds Advanced Subnet Calculator — Quickly computes information about IP addresses.
- mobrien.com — Online IP address tools/calculators.
IP and Port Scan
- Foundstone SuperScan — SuperScan 4 is an update of the highly popular Windows port scanning tool, SuperScan.
- Colasoft MAC Scanner — Colasoft MAC Scanner is a scan tool used for scanning IP addresses and MAC addresses in a local network.
- Advanced IP Scanner — Advanced IP Scanner is a fast, robust and easy-to-use LAN scanner for Windows.
- Advanced Port Scanner — Advanced Port Scanner is a small, fast, robust and easy-to-use port scanner for Win32 platform.
- TFTPD32 — Tftpd32 includes DHCP, TFTP, SNTP and Syslog servers as well as a TFTP client.
- CoreFTP Lite — This free, secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP.
- Scrutinizer — Scrutinizer NetFlow Analyzer is a tool that provides incredibly detailed network utilization information for the users and applications that are causing the most traffic.
- PuTTY — PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator.
- Getif 2.2 — GetIf is an SNMP browser with the ability to graph OID values over time, display the device's interface information, routing and ARP tables, as well as do basic port scans, Traceroutes, NSLookups, and IP Scans.
- SNMP Trap Watcher — SNMP Trap Watcher is designed to be used to receive SNMP Traps from network equipment. Traps are sent when errors or specific events occur on the network.
- STG — This freeware utility allows monitoring of supported SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c devices. STG was written as an add-on for the MRTG application.
- Kiwi Syslog Daemon — A Windows Syslog server that receives, logs, displays and forwards syslog messages from hosts.
- Wireshark — The world's most popular network protocol analyzer.
- Whois View — Type in a host name or IP address and it will retrieve the ownership information.
- WinAudit — PC audit and inventory software.
- WinDirStat — WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Microsoft Windows (all current variants).
File Restore Utilities
- Restoration — Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin or deleted while holding down the Shift key by mistake.
- Undelete Plus — Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down.
- Pandora Recovery — Pandora Recovery is a powerful tool (free for personal use) that provides its users an effective way to attempt recovery of permanently deleted files.
TCP Optimization tools
- TCP Optimizer — The TCP Optimizer is a free, easy Windows program that provides an intuitive interface for tuning and optimizing your Internet connection.
- CamStudio — Capture screen movement to .avi. A great tool for tutorials.
- Gadwin PrintScreen — Static screen capture tool.
- FastStone Image Viewer - A fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It includes drop shadow effects and image annotation.
- KeePass — Password vault.
- CutePDF Writer — Create a PDF from any application that can print.
- MagicDisc — CD/DVD ISO file mount, creation and manipulation.
- IZArc — Compress and decompress from many file types
- BartPE — CD bootable environment