Lane ESD provides wide-area networking services and Internet Service Provision (ISP) to 14 Lane districts and Lane Community College. Services provided include:
- Local and Wide Area Network engineering design and support
- Network connections from districts to LESD network core and beyond to state services and the internet
- Access to applications hosted at Lane ESD (e.g. email, Moodle course management system, webhosting, DNS, content filtering)
- High-speed network circuits (where available)
- Bandwidth and circuit monitoring and troubleshooting
- Technical support for all ESD resolutions
Circuit status (updated continuously):
The Lane ESD Technology Department is staffed 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday thru Friday, excluding established K12 holidays.
Infrequently, network and system maintenance tasks need to be carried out that could potentially impact end-users. To minimize downtime, Lane ESD has established five network maintenance windows during off-hours for these tasks. Note that the vast majority of these maintenance windows pass with no network, application, or internet interruptions.
Lane ESD Network Maintenance Windows:
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 AM to 7:00 AM
- Monday and Wednesday 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday 9:00AM to 12:00 PM