LESD Infrastructural Technology provides services to Lane County districts and includes ISP, the county-wide network, network applications, escalated engineering design and support, budgeting and personnel assistance, and project management. This service also plays a major role in K-12 coordination of county projects and federal technology grant projects. Services are driven by usability, reliability, transparency, scalability, security, capacity – all with a focus around K-12 instruction.
- Wide Area Network connectivity
- Internet access and content filtering
- Email, DNS, and webhosting
- Technology management resources
- Technical consultation (remote and on site)
- Online technical reference library
- Technology Tools and Resources
In addition to the services above, all ESD Technology staff track new and emerging technologies. These technologies are evaluated in the context of the K-12 education industry in general and specifically K-12 education in the state of Oregon.
For up-to-date information around the differentiated services provided to all Lane County districts, see the LESD Transparency site.
For more information contact:
Network Operations at 541-461-8351 or email email@example.com