Media Library Services
Media Library Services provides an array of materials for Lane County public school educators, including Learn360 accounts for access to digital media, Vernier probes, Edison Robots, Family Engineering kits and over 200 models.
Models and Kits
There are a variety of ways to order media materials, including the online catalog and by phone.
Models and kits will be sent to the school via the Lane ESD Courier Service.
Digitized Media Access
Lane ESD provides access to digitized videos, clips, images, and audio files for participating Lane County districts through a subscription to Learn360. To access the digitized materials, visit the Learn360 website.
- Instructions for Learn360 access
- Video tutorial for selecting a media player
- Video tutorial for adding a video to a PowerPoint presentation
See Lane ESD Copyright Guidelines for more information about copyright in education.
Professional Library Services
Professional Library Services offers collections and support in the following areas:
- State Adopted Textbooks (Instructional Materials) – Materials adopted by the Oregon Department of Education. For more information about state-adopted textbooks, go to ODE's Instructional Materials page.
- Journals – Access to a wide variety of professional and popular journals through the Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS) and Gale.
- Research Services – Our staff can help guide you when looking for education-related information and research.
School Library Services
Lane ESD offers school library services and support to the districts in Lane County, including:
- Hiring assistance for school library staff
- Training and professional development for school library staff
- School library collection development
- Cataloging training and support
- Textbook and library materials challenges support
- School library policy development
- Copyright guidance
- Automated library systems support and training